Catholic Coffee – Our Lady of Guadalupe
In 1531, Our Lady appeared four times to Juan Diego, a humble Mexican peasant, proclaiming herself the Mother of God as well and the Mother of us all. As proof of her appearance, she left her image on his cloak, where it remains visible to this day.
In honor of Mary, Our Mother, we’ve created Mexican Mocha, a roast reminiscent of traditional Mexican hot chocolate, a flavor as warm and comforting as a mother’s embrace.
- 12oz bag of Our Lady of Guadalupe Mexican Mocha
- Unique, captivating flavor from regional select Mexican beans
- Flavored medium roast coffee, roasted in-house
- Single Origin Mexican beans
- Catholic Coffee Exclusive
2 in stock